The kits all include:
– Somfy RTS 12V roller blind motor
– Drive and crown
– 38 mm diameter tuber with double side tape to easily attach the fabric (max width indicates the lengt of the tube, can easily be cut smaller)
– Battery wand for rechargable batteries
– 10 Lithium batteries (rechargable)
Details of the kit – a look at each part
1. The motor
The motor in all kits is a high quality 12V Somfy motor with an integrated RTS receiver.
This give you the following advantages:
1. The remote control receiver is built in, so you can roll the blinds up or down with just the press of a button on the remote.
2. Because the motor is powered by a (rechargable) battery pack, there’s no need to run power to your blinds.
3. The high quality motor will last for many years, backep up by a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
2. The tube
The high quality aluminium tube comes at the size indicated as the max. blind width. So if that’s 150 cm, the tube is 150 cm.
The double sided tape is already attached to the tube, so all you need to do is peel of the cover and stick the fabric to the tube.
There’s a slight ridge in the aluminium itself, just above the tape, which makes it easy to align the fabric perfectly straight.
The tube has an outside diameter of 38 mm.
3. The battery holder and batteries
We include the battery holder / wand, which fits 10 rechargeable batteries, that are also included.
With 10 batteries, one charge will give you more than 6 months of daily use. So no need to recharge everyday.
You can recharge the batteries while they’re still in the wand, so all you need to do to recharge them is buy a charger (see it listed with the accessories) and connect it to the wand. You need to have a socket within a few meters of the blind to plug in the charger or use an extention cord if the distance is longer.
4. The small parts and brackets
We include brackets that can be wall or ceiling mounted. These come with white covers that nicely hide the white metal brackets.
The crown and drive are included as well to make the motor fit the tube perfectly.
All you need to provide yourself are the screws to mount the brackets to the wall or ceiling.
No Faqs Found !